Find A Doctor

The right doctor for you is out there—connecting with them starts here

To find the right doctor who can help you, here are a few options to guide you in your search for medical assistance.


Play an important role in screening for PsA and informing psoriasis patients about the association between psoriasis and arthritis.


Specialize in treating joint diseases like psoriatic arthritis and other autoimmune conditions. It's important to find a doctor who is a good match for you. This can be a crucial step in managing your condition.

Search your local area below

Start your search by entering your ZIP Code.

Please note: While we update our specialist directory regularly, this list may not have the latest provider information. The results shown may not reflect all of the dermatologists or rheumatologists in your area. AbbVie has compiled a list of specialists in this directory.